The weather certainly added a challenge for our course team at this past weekend’s Fall Challenge tournament so they’re taking a break and leaving the 14 stations with Sunday’s presentations and menus open through this weekend. I know us volunteers sure want to shoot the current variety.
Even better, just this Wednesday’s shotgun start shoot will let you shoot the full 100-target course. You can still buy only 75 targets but we thought many would like to experience all 100 of the great targets set by Darryl, Phil, Eric, et al. This Wednesday’s Fall Special, therefore, is:
- Oct 2 Workday Wednesday Shotgun Start Shoot:
- 12 pm prompt start. Paid and ready to shoot.
- Shack opens approximately 30 mins before.
- $25 for 75 targets. $35 for $100. Please pay by cash or check to speed up check-in.
- If you could, squad with others based on the number of targets (75 with 75, etc.). so the squads can rotate through the course evenly. There will be no 75 bird menu posted.
- Leftover scorecards will be available.
Standard weekend prices apply October 5 and 6.
We know some of you who competed want to come back and attack your nemesis station. See you out there.