At the last Board meeting, the following decision was made to the Personal Shoot Card Wednesdays schedule: May 1 through September 30 – Limited check in from 10 am to 11 am. No late arrivals allowed on course. You must be off the course by 1:30 pm for the safety of any volunteers who may have tasks.
As previously announced the following changes to our Wednesday shoot became effective earlier this month.
- Still first and third Wednesdays of the month
- You must have a personal shoot card. See below for details.
- Office will be open for check-in and payments for one hour only. It will then close which means the “no late start” rule still applies. We will no longer have shotgun starts. Think of this as open shooting but with a restricted check-in time. The day’s volunteer also wants to shoot!
- You may head out to Twisted Tree or the training/warm up station after check-in.
- Regular prices apply
- You must be off the course as posted for the safety of any volunteers who may have tasks.
Personal Shoot Cards
- Purchase your own countdown card for a one-time fee of $5.
- Pre-load up to 2,000 targets. There is a discount when purchasing 500 or more targets at a time.
- A signed waiver is required.
- The countdown card is only for use during Sporting Clays shooting times as shown on the calendar, and check-in is required prior to each day’s shooting