Eric White, a certified instructor, is available to introduce you to the sport or to take your shooting to the next level.
He is an experienced instructor and hunter, and has taught at multiple venues. Whether your focus is Sporting Clays, 5 Stand or Wing shooting, each lesson will be tailored to your skill level and goals. Topics include safety, course etiquette, gun handling and, of course, instruction on how to break targets. Learn how to self-correct your miss and duplicate your successful shot.
First Time Shooter Package:
- For guests that have never shot before or are new to shooting sporting clays. This package is an in-depth introduction to firearm safety, gun fit, eye dominance, basic sporting clays fundamentals, and course etiquette. Package includes: one hour of on-course instruction and 50 targets per person. Bring your own ammunition, ear/eye protection, and shotgun.
- $60.00 per adult / $ 50.00 per youth (under 18 years old)
- These lessons are tailored to your level and goals. $40 per hour plus the cost of targets.
- Shotgun Basics: Includes proper gun fit, gun mount and body mechanics
- Focus on Key Fundamentals:
- Head on the gun — good anchor point
- Focus — quiet eye, soft and hard focus
- Correct lead — understanding and using different lead methods
- Shot planning — break point, hold point, draw length, and visual pick up
- Advanced Target Shooting and Shot Planning: report and true pairs, rabbits, chandelles, teal, curling and long distance targets, and ShotKam video training
Sporting Clays and 5 Stand Instructor
Available during normal range hours by appointment